Finding photos from the past is like finding hidden treasure, and you don’t want to miss out on these gems! These iconic celebrities posed for little-seen photos that would go down in history. Take a stroll down memory lane with these famous photos you’ve never seen before.
20. Albert Einstein Relaxing At The Beach
Albert Einstein loved sandals and had a dislike for wearing socks. Here he is pictured near his summer home in Long Island in 1939, rocking his beloved open-toed shoes.
19. Jacqueline Kennedy Kissing JFK’s Casket
Jackie Kennedy says one last goodbye to her husband on November 24, 1963. Young daughter Caroline kneels by her mother moments before her father, John F. Kennedy, is laid to rest.
18. Nirvana Meets Rupaul At 1993 MTV Awards
It just so happens that Nirvana and Kurt Cobain were big fans of Rupaul. They were photographed together at the 1993 MTV Video Music Awards. Courtney Love and daughter Frances Bean are also in attendance for the iconic photo.
17. Audrey Hepburn With Her Pet Deer
Ms. Hepburn kept a pet fawn for some time while bonding with the animal for a role. The deer was lovingly named ‘Pippen,’ called lp for short. Some say the actress had to give the deer back to its trainer after the movie was shot, while other rumors claim the deer became too much to handle as it grew.
16. Police Investigate Kurt Cobain’s Suicide
Sadly, 1993 was Kurt Cobain’s last full year alive. The musician took his life in 1994 at the family’s Seattle home. Detectives said they found a shotgun and suicide note near his body.
15. Jimi Hendrix Hangs Out With Idol Mick Jagger, 1969
Two rock icons in one photo. Jimi Hendrix is said to have been a big fan of British rockstar Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.
14. Michael Jackson Poses With Body Guard Mr. T
Before becoming the Mr. T we all know and love today, he was a body guard for elite celebrities. MJ was just one of those celebs during his 10 year career.
13. A Young Elvis During His Time In The Military
Elvis Presley served in the U.S. Army from March 1958 to March 1960. He blessed fans with plenty of uniformed photos to swoon over.
12. Young Bill And Hillary Clinton Attend Law School
Bill and Hillary Clinton met while students at Yale Law School in the early ‘70s.
11. Salvador Dali Gets Pulled In Cart By Pet Goat
Eccentric artist Salvador Dali is pictured taking a cart ride pulled by his pet goat. Iconic mustache and all.
10. Hellen Keller Meeting Charlie Chaplin
Hellen Keller was pictured meeting the great Charlie Chaplin for the first time on the set of ‘Sunnyside’ in 1919. She said he let her feel his face, mustache and clothing in order to fully picture him.
9. Stephen Hawking’s Wedding Day
Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking poses with his first wife, Jane, at their 1965 wedding. The couple divorced 30 years later, in 1995.
8. Young Bill Clinton Meeting John F. Kennedy
A young Bill Clinton enthusiastically shakes the hand of JFK. Two great icons captured in one moment.
7. Babe Ruth Retires
The great Babe Ruth hung up his bat in June 1935, after 10 World Series and 714 home runs. He started his career with the Red Sox and ended with the New York Yankees and Boston Braves.
6. Brad Pitt On 1977 High School Basketball Team
Brad Pitt (center, bottom) poses with his high school basketball team in 1977 at age 14.
5. Shaq Sweeps A Young Bill Gates Off His Feet
NBA player Shaquille O’Neal holds one of the most expensive things of his life- Bill Gates.
4. Madonna, Sting And Tupac Gather Together
This iconic trio sat together at the 1993 Soul Train Music Awards, providing for this epic photo.
3. Ozzy Osbourne Poses With Oldest Daughter, Aimee
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have a third child together— oldest daughter Aimee. Born in 1983, the tot is pictured with her iconic rock dad doing what he does best as he poses like a zombie.
2. Justin Timberlake And Ryan Gosling As Kids
Surprise! Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling performed on Mickey Mouse Club together as children. Cutest photo ever? I think so.
1. The Late Steve Irwin Introducing Young Bindi To A Friend